Date: Thursday 11 April
Times: 11am and 2pm
Age: This show is aimed at ages 0 – 6
Running Time: Approx 50 minutes (no interval)
Pay What You Can Ticket Prices:
*Recommended Price £5 Ticket, or £16 for a family of 4.
|£2 Ticket (Pay What You Can)
|£5 Ticket (Pay What You Can)
|£7 Ticket (Pay More If You Can)
|£7 Family of 4 Ticket (Pay What You Can)*
|£16 Family of 4 Ticket (Pay What You Can)*
|£22 Family of 4 Ticket (Pay More If You Can)*
|£2 per person
|£5 per person
|£7 per person
|£7 for up to a family of 4
|£16 for up to a family of 4
|£22 for up to a family of 4
All bookings are subject to a 40p transaction fee
*1 family ticket is valid for up to 4 people. A family ticket permits entry for either two adults and two children, or one adult and three children. For a family of more than 4 please purchase an additional ticket(s).
Pay What You Can Tickets Information
We want everyone to be able to experience the magic of theatre at Grand Junction. We don’t want the price of a ticket to be a barrier.
That is why we have introduced a Pay What You Can scheme on all of our family theatre shows. When booking a ticket you’ll be given a choice of four different ticket options:
- £5 Pay What You Can (recommended) – This is our recommended price for a ticket and is necessary to cover the costs of the theatre show. If you can pay this rate, please choose this option.
- £2 Pay What You Can – If this ticket suits you better please take advantage of this price and let us welcome you with open arms, no questions asked.
- £7 Pay More If You Can – Please consider booking this ticket for an additional £2 from the recommended rate if you are able to do so. Grand Junction is a charitable organisation and by paying more you will help us to keep ticket prices low for everyone, as well as support the future of family theatre at our venue.
- Family of 4 Ticket Deal – This is a special Pay What You Can family ticket deal to help stop costs from adding up. There is a family ticket available for the three price points mentioned above.
All you have to do is select the price bracket that best suits your current budget and continue to checkout.
All tickets look the same, no one will know what you have paid when you arrive at the venue. If you are still hesitant to buy a ticket because of cost and feel you need to pay under the lowest price offer, we would be happy to help so please contact us at email@example.com or give us a call at 020 7266 8258.
- Buggy Parking in the Venue.
- Baby Changing Facilities Available.
- Cafe on Site.
Where to find us
Grand Junction at St Mary Magdalene’s Church, Rowington Close, London W2 5TF
By tube: Nearest stations are Royal Oak (Hammersmith & City, Circle) and Warwick Avenue (Bakerloo).
By train: Travel by train to Paddington Station (National Rail services, Elizabeth line, Circle and District, Bakerloo, Hammersmith & City line).
By bus: 18, 27, 28, 46 and 6 buses all stop nearby.
Our cafe is open Monday – Sunday at the following times:
Monday – Friday: 9am – 4pm
Saturday & Sunday: 9am – 4pm
Tales from the Shed are vibrant, inclusive theatre shows that are perfect for young children. They are informal, lively and amazingly engaging as the performers and audience share the same space.
Every carefully planned show incorporates educational songs, movement and language games, which help promote brain development and early learning in young children. Every show is different, with a new theme incorporated into the show each week.
Having worked in partnership with early years experts over three decades, our diverse team present educational stories featuring our much loved characters – from Can-Can the beautiful bird to laid back Lion Down and The Thing That Goes Blurgh!
- Choose when you would like to attend the show from the ‘Times’ dropdown menu
- Choose your desired ticket from the ‘Ticket Price’ dropdown menu.
- Choose how many tickets you want using the quantity minus and plus button.
- Once you’ve entered the tickets you want click the ‘add to basket’ button.
- If you want to book another ticket type repeat steps 1 – 4.
- Click the bag icon in the top right-hand corner to check out.
- Check your email – you’ll receive a confirmation and your e-ticket once your payment has been processed.
We’d like everyone who wants to experience a show at Grand Junction to be able to. To help with this, we have introduced a flexible Pay What You Can pricing model across our family theatre programme in 2023.
How does it work?
When you book to see one of our shows you will be asked to choose from one of three ticket options (see the ticket price information tab above for more details). You will get the same ticket regardless of which option you choose. We recommend that you book the standard ticket, but if you can’t book this price please take advantage of our lower price. No need to show anything on the door, just choose the price that suits your budget at the time of booking.
As Grand Junction is a charitable organisation we need your support. If you can pay an additional £2 from the recommended price please consider supporting our ticketing scheme and the future of family theatre at our venue by purchasing the £7 Ticket (Pay What You Can).
If you have any ticketing enquiries or concerns about the price of tickets and feel you need to pay less than our £2 ticket, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 020 7266 8258.
In order for us to continue programming family theatre we need enough people to pay for the standard ticket. However, we believe that everyone should be able to enjoy the delight of theatre without the ticket price being a barrier, which is why we offer those who can’t pay the standard price a lower rate – this is subsidised by the higher priced tickets.
On the day of the show, we won’t know what price you paid. There are also other ways you can support our programme which can be just as valuable as buying a ticket, such as recommending our venue and our programme to your friends and family, as well as visiting us – we have lots of other wonderful activities (for children & adults) that you can get involved with!
No! The Pay What You Can scheme has been set up to prevent the price of a ticket from being a barrier to watching a show at Grand Junction. Seating is allocated on a first come first serve basis, but we make sure everyone who watches the show has a good view.
Not a problem! Any combination of ticket types is possible.
Due to our current ticketing system, if you want to book two different types of tickets you will need to add them to your basket separately. You will be able to pay for all tickets in one transaction at checkout.
A family ticket permits entry for either two adults and two children, or one adult and three children. For a family of more than 4 please purchase an additional ticket(s).
You have three different Family of 4 options to choose from with our Pay What You Can ticket scheme:
- Pay What You Can (Recommended): £16 for a family of 4
- Pay What You Can: £7 for a family of 4
- Pay More If You Can: £22 for a family of 4
Yes, adults and children pay the same for their tickets. Our Pay What You Can pricing model ensures seeing a show at Grand Junction is accessible for all, therefore we will not be offering other concession tickets.