Postponed until the Summer Term, due to new government restrictions.
Art Party: THE SHOW – Postponed until Summer Term 2021. Date TBC
At Grand Junction, Rowington Close, W2 5TF
ART PARTY – THE SHOW @ Grand Junction – Postponed until Summer term 2021. Date TBC.
Join us for a super fun artistic journey of drama, dance and music featuring the incredible Double Bass Dan, Sardines Dance Collective & The Drama Geezers.
The show is aimed at age 0-10 and their families.
You will book a ‘table ticket’ and there is a maximum of 6 people at a table (including infants). The 6 people must be from the same household group or support bubble. Social distancing will be observed at all times between other household groups.
How we plan to welcome you back to the building safely, and what we are asking everyone who visits us to do.
What we are doing:
· Our show is in a large space to allow for social distancing. Tables and chairs will be laid out to comply with social distancing, with only one household group or support bubble per table.
· Masks must be worn at all times while in the building by those age 11+ years of age.
· Increased ventilation
· The space will be cleaned thoroughly before the show, including wiping down tables and chairs.
· All art materials we are providing are brand new or have been stored safely for over 3 days.
· Our cafe will be open before and after the show. There are tables inside and outside. You can also get food to takeaway.
What we expect you to do:
· Provide your name and contact details for the Track and Trace Government Scheme. (details will be kept for 21 days following the end of a course).
· Please do not attend if you, or anyone you have had contact with in the past 14 days, has tested positive with COVID-19, or have been exhibiting: a high temperature, a new, continuous cough, or a loss or change to sense of smell or taste.
· On arrival, visitors to report to Rowington Close entrance and queue along the railings, leaving 2 metres between each family group until asked to come into the building.
· All visitors to use hand sanitiser on entry to building and throughout your visit.
· All visitors age 11+ years of age must wear face masks while moving around the building and seated at their table.
· Social distancing of 2 metres where possible throughout the building. During the show you can stand up and join in with the artistic activities, but please stay socially distanced.
· Follow the clearly signed one-way system.
· Only two people to use the toilets at once. Please wait in a socially distanced queue outside.
· The lift is in action, but we are asking that you only use it if required to because of impaired mobility, or have a buggy.
If you have any questions about this, please speak to a staff member on arrival.
For family friendly art activities visit our You Tube Channel here